Saturday, September 1, 2007

I am up and running!

Well...........I am pretty tired this morning. We didnt get home until 2:30 am from the ballgame last/this morning. We won, but those road trips.........

Thanks to Sleeping Beauty who managed to stay awake long enough to get this up and going for us!! I want this to be a place that you can tell us everything Lightning McQueen does every day. Tow Matar gets his laughter for the day from his stories. When we Pocha onboard, she can fill in the gaps with her crew! Laughter makes the world go round!

I am so excited!!!!
Ariel

3 comments:

Sleeping Beauty said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you're up and running! I need to call Poca and see if she knows about it yet. I don't think she checks her email everyday. I don't have Jasmine's number....

Can you help Mater get a google account set up so he can post comments?

princess ariel said...

Yea, I will do that. I am going to send out an email to everyone today with our site! Maybe we can get everyone involved.
Ariel

belle said...

how did the game go?