Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Night Football




Hey everyone! We managed to get through another football night with out making a hospital run! Yea! DJ (#68) played great tonight. His orthopedic was at the game (for the other team), but came up to me and ask was he playing and he would be on stand by incase he was needed. It was pretty funny. Anyway, we WON and he didnt get to beat up in the process.

Princess Snow White...............I hope your party went great tonight!! I hate I couldnt be there..

Love to everyone!
Princess Ariel


2 comments:

Sleeping Beauty said...

Go Patriots!! I'm glad Tigger didn't get hurt!

I'm doing a Hannah Montana cake today for our friend's little girl. I'll post a picture later today.

Hugs,
Sleeping Beauty

belle said...

i'm so glad he's getting to play this year:)))) i'm glad he's staying healthy too!

kiss him for me- belle