Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Reunion 2008

Hey my fellow Princesses!
I have been working a little today on next years trip. I'm back on Lake Martin. I have been looking at cabins and pricing them. Princess Snow White said they could bring their boat for skiing and my Prince might could possible slip away for a day or two and bring our boat for fishing. I have not got all the research, but I saw they have gun ranges too! If anyone has any other suggestions, last chance! We really cant wait much longer to get something planned. I will keep looking.
Love ya
Princess Ariel

PS....the only thing going on with us this week is work and football, so I'm afraid my life this week want be very interesting! I am counting on Princess Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas!

2 comments:

Sleeping Beauty said...

what are the counts again? (# of adults/rooms needed)i'll try to find a little spare time to research sites/cabin rentals, too.

there are a couple of hunting lodges of the same caliber in north alabama, too. (around huntsville/decatur area) don't know if you looked around there or not yet. (just throwing out an idea)

belle said...

i found this on vacation rentals by owner... it sleeps 16 on lake martin.... don't know if it's worth looking at further (maybe you've already found this one???)

here's the link: http://www.vrbo.com/111113

don't know how it compares price wise to what you've been looking at, i know my prince has used vrbo for work outings before and had good responses....