Friday, August 31, 2007

hello princesses

Hey guys....I'm not so sure about this. It's a little complicated for those of us computer challenged! Hope everyone is doing fine. Been thinking about all of you alot. Ariel it's been a looooonnnnnggg year! These last couple of months have brought a ton of changes for us. It seems like we spend more time in c'burg than at home but with peter pan starting his SENIOR :( year!!! that will probably ease up some. Speaking of senior year....we have some GREAT senior protraits! my prince has been traveling a lot. he has been gone now for over a week! the good thing is that he is in huntsville, al working with NASA and is only 2 hours from his mom so he gets to check on things there at the house. snow white my admiration for you just keeps growing. i am miserable and my prince has only been gone a week. i don't know how you do it with your prince gone for a WHOLE lot longer than that! your are my hero!!!

Okay i guess that is about it for now. i have to go pack. we are meeting my prince at the b'ham airport tomorrow morning to go spend the weekend with mulan!

Ya'll take care and hope to hear from ya'll soon!

love & hugs,
Cinder

2 comments:

Sleeping Beauty said...

Cinderella--Been thinking about you alot and praying for you. I hope Daisy is doing well. I believe she is a true "Steel Magnolia".

Can't wait to see the senior pics! Maybe you can post them? Doesn't look to me like you're computer challenged, judging from the post you put up there.

Better go pay attention to my young uns for a bit. My prince worked 10 hours today, came home for a 2 hour nap and is planning to go back to work for another 16 hour shift. Need to keep them quiet so he can sleep.

Hugs,
SB

belle said...

hello princesses!! this is cool!

i can't find the spot to do a new post??? where do i do this?

anyhow- this is such a great way to keep in touch:) i miss all of you so much and feel very lost on what's going on with everyone! you are all in my prayers so often!

cinder- i hope you have a wonderful visit with mulan, please hug everyone for me:)))

sweet dreams- belle